Central Florida CineFest - CFCF
Central Florida CineFest - CFCF
CELEBRATING FILM MAKING TALENTS ALL OVER THE GLOBE, THE CENTRAL FLORIDA CINEFEST 2019 LIGHTENS UP FLORIDA THIS SEPTEMBER
Florida - April 4, 2019 - Florida’s fast growing festival for emerging movie makers, Road7Fillms, proudly announce the 2019 edition of The Central Florida CineFest. The Central Florida CineFest is an annual international film festival in Orlando, Florida with a unique platform created to recognize and inspire emerging filmmakers. The festival will take place on 14-15 September at the Rosen Centre, Florida.
Helping a new generation of filmmakers find their voice, connect and make impact, The Central Florida CineFest is fast becoming a national and a global melting point for indie movie makers and aspiring movie makers all over the world.
“The event was formerly "Central Florida ShortNight". We changed the format and the name to make it bigger because of the success of the first event. So it is the First event for CFCF,” said a spokesperson.
He says further, “We are doing something with love and hope that things can get better for the indie filmmaking. This is the main reason why we are more focus on self funded films. The audience will access to films that they might not otherwise have the opportunity to see on the big screen and they will be able to discover new faces, cultures, styles, and talents.”
The festival recognizes, promotes and inspires movie maker from different categories which includes feature films, narrative short film, Short Documentary, Animation, Short Screen Play, Student Short Film From Central Florida, and Made In Orlando.
1. BEST FEATURE
2. BEST SCREENPLAY SHORT NARRATIVE FILM
3. BEST SHORT DOCUMENTARY
4. BEST NARRATIVE SHORT FILM
5. BEST SHORT ANIMATION
6. BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY (All Categories)
7. BEST DIRECTOR (All Categories)
8. BEST SOUND DESIGN (All Categories)
9. BEST ORIGINAL MUSIC (All Categories)
10. BEST STUDENT FILM FROM CENTRAL FLORIDA (Short Narrative Film)
11. BEST OF THE BEST
12. BEST NARRATIVE SHORT FILM (All Categories)
13. BEST ACTOR (All Categories)
14. BEST ACTRESS (All Categories)
15. BEST OF ORLANDO (Short Narrative film)
TOTAL CASH PRIZES: $2000
Rules and terms
1) Films are split into three divisions - Short films: maximum 30 minutes - Documentaries: maximum 30 minutes -
Feature films: 61 minutes and more.
2) Entry of a film in multiple categories is allowed but in such cases, it is necessary to pay the entry fee for each category.
3) English subtitle is compulsory for all Non-English films.
4) All movies are downloaded for live screen viewing; we do not share your movies. If you do not want your movie shown, you can send us an email. In such cases, only our judges will see your movie.
5) The movie rated as “Best of each category” will receive trophy. The winners must contact us within 15 days after the notification to get the prize.
6) The winners get the trophy at no cost only if they attend the award event. However, all the winners will be able to receive our official certificate (PDF format) and trophie for a small fee. All the semi-finalist will be notify via email and will be able to get certificates and trophy for a small fee.
7) Entry fees are non-refundable.
8) The decision of jury members will be final and accepted by all. No inquiries or arguments will be entertained. The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.
9) The applicant agrees to have read and accepted the rules & regulations for participation in the Central Florida CineFest.
The applicant confirms that he/she has the requisite authority or has obtained the requisite authority from the producer/right holder to enter this film in the Central Florida Cinefest. Furthermore, an applicant formally declares possession to all rights regarding screening of the film.
Under NO circumstance, the authorities of Central Florida CineFest will not entertain or be answerable to anyone else apart from the applicant.
10) All submissions in personal categories (like “best actor” or “best director”) need the name of the person you are registering to the category. You can send us your submissions with the cover letter. The name must match with the real person who covers the role.
11) While submitting the movie the applicant accepts the sharing of trailer, pictures, and posters of the movie on our social page, website, and other media platforms. If the applicant objects to this, notification by email is necessary.
12) We do not answer questions about the selection, as our judges have the final say over movie selections.
13) We can withdraw the selection or award of any candidate at any time if the above rules are not respected.
14) We do not grant waivers.
Contact us for Volunteer Opportunities